Best Rehabilitation Centre in Mumbai, India – De-Addiction Centre
We are one of the best Rehab Centre and De-Addiction Centre in Mumbai and have successfully treated thousands of addicts and alcoholics.
Speak confidentially with our Recovery advisor.
All information will be kept 100% confidential.
Best Rehabilitation Centre in Mumbai, India
Who We Are? (About US)
What We Do?
What is Addiction?
What are the Effects and Symptoms of Addiction?
There are many severe problems, issues, effects, signs, and symptoms of addiction, abuse, and even use disorder of the harmful substances and chemicals, the effects are briefly explained for your better understanding, the symptoms are as follows:
These are the most common symptoms of addiction, but there are many more of them which affects the human body adversely.
The people or the individuals who are entitled to the as the addicts to some of the harmful chemicals might find it difficult in stopping the usage or the induction of the same in the individual’s body, as the substance forces them to continue inducing it and can lead to the death of that particular individual.
If a person has developed or welcomed a related disease to addiction and the inability to stop, then even after the disease they couldn’t stop them from intaking that substance as they feel highly inappropriate as well as incomplete without using it.
An individual might take a huge number of risks by taking a large dose or the quantity of the harmful chemical substance. This might cost them their lives, the induction of a large number of doses is a painful signal towards the above-discussed matter of interest. If this the problem then the entitled person should visit Rehabilitation Centre in Mumbai.
The individuals addicted to the substances tend to make many social sacrifices, like enjoying the time with their friends and families. They may ignore the positive vibes of many of the festivals, they might not be sociable and like being left alone and do not like the company of others.
The people who are addicted to the harmful chemicals as well as substances, might leave doing or performing the habits, hobbies, and even the activities they might love doing before they fell into the catastrophic clutches of the addiction, this might affect they mentally as well as physically.
The addicts might not be so outgoing, sociable, rather then they are socially withdrawn, behave secretively, and might not like being in the company of others. They like to keep the activities and information about their matters of interest as well as lifestyle secretive in nature, if not done so they might get aggressive and start violence.
The people affected due to the addiction are possessive about their life, habits, and subject matters. They will always deny that they have any kind of problem, as they think they are perfectly fine and nothing has happened to them.
If the person addicted to harmful substances as well as chemicals, and does not do anything productive or any of the economic activity, then he or she will be in the problem as they do not earn and spend endlessly for addiction, then they will face tough times as financial difficulties.
There are indefinite appetite changes see in a person who is related to the addiction to harmful chemicals, and substances. People might start eating in large amounts or even can be reduced to low amounts, which can also affect the health adversely.
The people suffering from Addiction face some of the very common problems like sleeplessness, they like being and never wanted to sleep, and never even feel restless. This problem is encountered in the Rehabilitation Centre in India.
People suffering from addiction to harmful substances and chemicals are known as a lot of change in their appearance can be witnessed due to many of the problems.
What are the Treatment Methods Employed?
I Care Foundation i.e., the best and most trusted Rehabilitation Centre in India and De-Addiction Centre in India, uses the below-stated methods that are most common, but have proved themselves as most effective as well as efficient, the methods of treatment are as follows: –
- Stop Inducing: – First and foremost method that is employed in the treatment is that the person should himself or herself stop inducing or intaking the harmful substances or the chemicals, as by doing that you ensure it to yourself that you really want to come out of this problem. This is known as the self-Introspection technique, which involves identifying our own problem and then trying to get over it. This is widely advised at the Rehabilitation Centre in Mumbai.
- Detoxification from addiction: – After identifying our own problem then focus on the detox program and follow the schedule as per the instructions, prescription, suggestion, or the advice by the medical faculty or the entitled doctor to you. This will surely help you to overcome the problems and issues that you or the entitled addicted person is facing as the program is designed in such a way that will force you not to drink anymore.
- Counseling Sessions: – I Care Foundation – The Rehabilitation Center in Mumbai assigns you with a therapist or a counselor, who will help you by conducting various therapies and sessions that may be physical as well as mental that will keep your mind off the chronic habit of drinking, and slowly you will overcome your catastrophic addiction problem. These sessions are on one on one basis, in which the person entitled to you conducts various activities that will help them to easily solve your problem.
- Rehabilitation Programs: – I Care foundation – The Rehabilitation Centre in India conducts various types of Rehabilitation programs in India that ensure the benefit of the controlled and monitored environment goes to the patients and help them in overcoming their problems.
- Medications: – This should be the last option and mostly be used in severe cases only, as heavy medications cause too many side effects.
These are some of the basic but most effective as well as efficient methods of the treatment employed at the I Care Foundation – The Best Rehabilitation Centre in Mumbai.